Tierarzt Plus Partner stands for sustainable animal health and the best experience for animals, customers and employees.
As a young, independent company, we found, acquire and operate small animal clinics and practices throughout Germany. Building the leading veterinary care network is a matter close to our hearts. As a result, we are growing rapidly and more than 700 employees at over 40 locations are already part of our network.
At our central location in Berlin, close to Ku'damm, we are working on the further expansion of the network and support the teams on site with all operational issues relating to practice management, marketing, personnel, digitalization and finance. In addition to the physical practice visit, we are the only provider in Germany to offer the full range of veterinary services with our telemedicine provider Pfotendoctor - around the clock. We are all united by a sense of purpose and pleasure in changing a market from the ground up and leading it into a sustainable future with innovative approaches.
Tierarzt Plus Partner is in an exciting growth phase, so now is the perfect time to join our team and accompany our exciting journey. We need your support!
What you will be doing
- You support the HR team in international recruiting
- You are in close contact with our local clinics and vet practices to support them in hiring the best talents
- You communicate with international candidates regarding visa applications, work permit and recognition process
- You are responsible for the onboarding of new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources and information before and after the first weeks of their arrival
- You pre-select suitable residential properties
- You support with various administrative procedures, opening bank account, registration, kindergarten or school
- You will track appointments, contracts, memberships
- You will ensure a successful coordination of trial works, train and hotel booking
What you bring
- You bring experience in the field of HR, project management or a similar position
- You have great written and spoken language skills in German, English and Spanish
- You are a real communication- and organizational talent and know how to prioritize your tasks and projects
- You are an empathic person with a confident manner
- Customer orientation and a service mindset are a matter of course for you
- You are detail-oriented, agile, highly committed and keep calm in challenging situations
- Own experience abroad as an expatriate is welcome
Good reasons for us
- Unlimited employment contracts and a minimum of 28 vacation days
- Full-time and part-time possibilities
- Unique opportunity to revolutionize the German animal health market and become part of the experienced pioneer team
- Ideal mix of crisis-proof business model, sustainable growth, interesting people and start-up mentality
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Variety of offers for employee development with internal and external training opportunities
- Hybrid working model and flexibility
We are looking forward to meeting you
If you have any questions or would like more information in advance, you can always contact us by phone or directly via Whatsapp.
Your contact person is Cecilia Gabutti | +49 (0) 15253472273